3rd Line Systems Engineer
The 3rd Line Systems Engineer role provides technical assistance and solution designs to our customers. Success is based on high performance successful customer engagements with acceptable survey results.
The 3rd Line Systems Engineer will report to the Operations Team Leader.
Responsibilities and Duties
- ConnectWise manage usage - Entry, update of customer tickets.
- 3rd Line Support
- Working with 1st & 2nd line engineers providing support
- ConnectWise automate usage
- ConnectWise connect/control usage
- Operational risk flagging/review with technical operations manager
- Remediation planning for customer issues
- Accurate time management and ticket updates
- Personal drive for continuous improvement
- Customer site visits
- Acquiring supplier quotations
- Assisting customers with incident resolution
- Assistance to PA for credit card orders on supplier portals
- Pre-sales tech support for quotations - sales/pricing queries.
- Incident resolution and project implementation
- Active Directory user support administration
- Exclaimer administration
- SSL administration
- Email communication to customers and management team
- Backup checks
- Backup recovery activities
- Holiday submissions in e-days
- Car - driving and maintenance
- Expense and overtime submissions
- TOIL submissions for Flex-Fridays in e-days
- Customer interaction, both remotely and onsite.
- Personal development planning
- On call support for customers with 24/7 support contracts through the managed rota
- Switch administration
- Access point administration
- Firewall administration
- Professional outsource services activities
- Business Degree is preferred but not essential
- Minimum of 3 years experience in a similar role within the IT sector
- Excellent Office Skills
- Commercial, financial and operational awareness
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent People Skills
- Experienced, credible, and capable of influencing others
- Honest, reliable, resilient and adaptable with good judgement
- Inspiring communicator, at all levels of the business
- Well-presented and business-like, able to represent the company at external functions
- Committed to delivering quality, customer satisfaction and upholding the values of the company
For more information or to apply for the role, please email your CV and cover letter to our HR department.