Home Working - Do More With Microsoft Teams
If you’re looking for a way to bring your team together virtually in one shared workspace while they work from home, then Microsoft Teams is the answer for you.
Microsoft Teams is a collaborative tool that will allow your staff to interact in a chat- based workshop perfect for the modern way of working. Teams brings together your people, their conversations and their content for a more productive way of working using the full breadth and depth of Office 365.
So, what are the business benefits of Microsoft Teams?
You can communicate through threaded and persistent chat with these additional features:
- Rich text capable
- Chat, call, and meet across devices, including mobile
- @mention someone to ensure the see your mention
- Keep interactions engaging with memes and animated Gifs
- File sharing in chat
Streamline collaboration and improve teamwork:
- Search for content, files, and people
- Track project chats, notes, files, and meetings in one place
- Office 365 apps are built-in Teams for easy access to SharePoint, OneNote,Power BI, Planner, and more
- Communicate directly by @mentioning and tagging team
Support’s both private and channel meetings in more productive, real-time meetings with:
- High definition audio, web and video conferencing
- Presentation and application sharing
- Cloud recording of meetings with transcription and
Connect with anyone through phone system:
- Have a dedicated phone number for domestic and international calls
- Advanced features including voicemail, transfer, and emergency calling (e911)
- Advanced call management including, call routing, auto attendant,and reporting
- Hybrid voice using Direct Routing
One of the best things about Microsoft Teams is the fact it comes completely free with Office 365 subscription. Therefore, you can utilise all the great features of Microsoft Teams without spending the money if you are already subscribed. If you haven’t already implemented Microsoft 365 its probably time you started thinking of these great features to take you into a modern workspace.
If you are interested in harnessing the power of Microsoft Teams or Office 365 please give us a phone and ask to speak to one of our Microsoft experts. You can reach us on 01224 511611.