Embrace the future. Office 365.
Enterprise-grade IT at a fraction of the cost.
Value matters. Office 365 minimizes your upfront cost, so you don’t have to worry about hardware costs and software upgrades. You get enterprise-grade IT at a fraction of what it would cost to run it yourself.
Why Microsoft Office 365?
- Access your data anywhere, anyhow
- Highest level of security
- Remote working on any device
- 24/7/365 monitoring – no downtime
- Scalable infrastructure supports your growth
- No worries about backend software updates, licensing & bug fixes
- Daily backup & disaster recovery plan
- Focus on your business and not IT maintenance
- Better performance
IT Hotdesk Continues to Grow
IT Hotdesk is delighted to announce the appointment of five team members to its Aberdeen office at Abercrombie Court, Westhill.
Stewart has over 20 years’ experience in providing business analysis, incident, service and project management expertise to customers, primarily in the global energy industry. With a passion for the appropriate application of technology to his customers’ environments, Stewart is committed to ensuring your daily operational requirements are delivered, and to securing your business continuity plans.
Donna Meachen – Account Executive
Donna worked for a major IT distributor based in London as a business development manager covering the UK. With over 20 year’s business experience working in sales, customer service, marketing in numerous sectors including IT, retail, finance and leisure. She is an excellent communicator and delivers an exceptional customer experience.
Andrew Wright – IT Systems Technician
Andrew joined IT Hotdesk in October 2014, previously working for a Global Oil Company as a Desktop Support Engineer. Andrew has experience in designing custom Microsoft Windows Images and completing Windows Deployment and Migration Projects. Andrew comes from a customer service focused background with a passion for technology.
Mitash Mistry – IT Systems Technician
An experienced support professional with over 15 years’ experience managing complex Microsoft & VMware environments. Mitash is a highly skilled individual with great communication and technical skills, he is very dynamic and motivated with a career history that demonstrates loyalty.
Craig Collie – IT Systems Technician
Craig is an experienced IT Technician who is very customer orientated and aware of clients needs and expectations. Having worked in both public and private sector with a large and diverse range of different people Craig has developed strong interpersonal skills.
Have you backed up your business data?
We understand that your data is valuable and critical to your business and losing this data can seriously affect your daily operations at great cost. Have you…
- Had a comprehensive Data Risk Assessment?
- Made sure your data is safe and secured?
- Determined your storage needs?
- Got a back-up schedule?
- Got a disaster and recovery plan?
- Made end users aware of the importance of security and keeping up to date?
Network and operating systems solutions, cloud computing, mobility and BYOD (bring your own device) present enormous opportunities for businesses – as well as for cybercriminals who view these technologies as convenient entry points for data theft.
As an end user, how can you keep your pc, tablet or mobile device secured? It is important that we, as end users, understand the importance of IT security and developing and maintaining safer computer habits. Here are 5 tips on how you can keep your data safe and minimise risk:
- Regularly change your passwords
- Use complex passwords by adding numbers, capital letters, etc.
- Do you have Anti-Virus protection? If so, make sure your firewall is operating correctly
- Always carry out windows updates
- If you think your data has been compromised or you are not sure – call us!
Better connected means better protected – Don’t let security threats stop you from leveraging key technologies that will improve and advance your business. If you are not sure about any of the above, please get in touch.