Advanced threat protection
Malwarebytes Endpoint Security is an endpoint protection platform that uses multiple technologies to proactively protect your computers against unknown and Known threats. Delivery multi-stage attack protection provides companies of all sizes, across all industries, around the globe the ability to stop cybercriminals at every step of the attack chain.
Stops advanced malware and ransomware attacks
Reduces the chances of data exfiltration and saves on IT resources by protecting against malware that traditional security can miss.
Protects against exploits and ransomware
Protects unsupported programs by armouring vulnerabilities against exploits. Signature-less behavioural monitoring technology automatically detects and blocks unknown (zero-hour) ransomware.
Maintains end-user productivity by preserving system performance and keeping staff on revenue-positive projects.
Simplifies endpoint security management and identifies vulnerable endpoints. Streamlines endpoint security deployment.
Scalable threat prevention
Deploys protection for every endpoint and scales as your company grows
Detects unprotected systems
Discovers all endpoints and installed software on your network. Systems without Malwarebytes that are vulnerable to cyber attacks can be easily secured.
- Proactive anti-malware scanning engine
- Small system footprint
- Malicious website blocking
- Three scan modes
- Compatible with legacy security solutions
- Separate remediation-only client for Mac
- Anti-exploit technology shields vulnerable applications and browsers
- Four different layers of protection across stages of an attack
- Extremely light 3 MB footprint, no signature database
- Compatible with all anti-malware and antivirus products
- Customizable protection for third-party or custom apps
- Dedicated real-time detection and blocking engine
- Proprietary ransomware behavioural technology
- Signature-less identification of unknown(zero-hour0 ransomware