Fully Managed IT Services
20th June 2012
IT Hotdesk, a leading IT communications solution company announced today that it has secured extensions to existing customer engagements to provide fully managed IT services.
"Fully Managed Services, allows our customers to forget about IT completely. We manage every aspect of the 'IT Department' for the customer to ensure that Licensing, Software, Subscriptions, Contracts & Agreements are all managed correctly, so far in one client agreement we have saved the business in excess of £62,000 by managing the procurement process better" commented Bryan Philip of IT Hotdesk.
IT Hotdesk partners with the most respected brand names in the IT industry, such as Microsoft, Cisco Systems, Trend Micro and Citrix, to bring together high quality, complementary IT products and services.
Based at 23 Abercrombie Court, Arnhall Business Park, Westhill, Aberdeen, IT Hotdesk provide IT management and support to companies based in the UK and Internationally.
Latest News Articles
- 09/05/2013 IT Hotdesk Expands To Meet Demand
- 03/12/2012 Websense You Need To Know
- 09/11/2012 IT Hotdesk First Iso 9001 Compliant
- 16/10/2012 IT Hotdesk Invest 38000 In Customer Service
- 20/06/2012 Fully Managed It Services
- 01/05/2012 Building The Team Further
- 16/02/2012 Building The Team
- 04/01/2012 IT Hotdesk Year Ends Results
- 28/10/2011 IT Hotdesk Accelerates Growth Plans After Contract Wins
- 12/09/2011 IT Hotdesk Invests In New Purpose Built Premises
- 18/08/2011 E Mail Continuity And Archiving
- 20/06/2011 Is Cloud Computing Ready To Take Off For Business
- 11/04/2011 Lenovo Partnership
- 16/03/2011 Four New Positions Created At Ithotdesk
- 18/10/2010 New Aberdeen Premises For IT Hotdesk
- 27/08/2010 IT Hotdesk Announces New Business Worth Almost 100k
- 21/06/2010 Small Businesses To Benefit From Internet Based Telephone Technology
- 10/05/2010 How To Find The Perfect Technology Partner
- 28/04/2010 Voip For All
- 22/03/2010 New Windows 7 Doing The Business
- 15/03/2010 IT Hotdesk Announces New Business Worth 100k