E-mail Continuity & Archiving
18 August 2011
IT Hotdesk, a leading IT and communication solutions company announced today that it has secured another strategic partnership agreement with Symantec. IT Hotdesk are now a Symantec Partner within the Premium Associate Program offering e-mail disaster recovery continuity and archiving solutions for business.
Managing Director Gordon Christie comments, "e-mail has and will continue to become an integral part of key business process, it is an essential component of day to day operations for most of our customers. Traditional approaches to ensure reliability such as replication or clustering are cost prohibitive to implement and don't offer the type of availability we offer within this solution. In addition companies are looking at ways to manage e-mail archiving and our solution meets all the policy based solutions you could think of. We are very excited about the opportunity this partnership brings and look forward to working with customers in deploying the technology"
IT Hotdesk partners with the most respected brand names in the IT industry, such as Microsoft, Cisco Systems, Trend Micro and Citrix, to bring together high quality, complementary IT products and services.
Based at Carden Church, 6 Carden Place, Aberdeen, IT Hotdesk provide IT management and support to companies based in the UK and Internationally. More information can be found at www.ithotdesk.com, by emailing email@example.com or calling 01224 511614.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Latest News Articles
- 09/05/2013 IT Hotdesk Expands To Meet Demand
- 03/12/2012 Websense You Need To Know
- 09/11/2012 IT Hotdesk First Iso 9001 Compliant
- 16/10/2012 IT Hotdesk Invest 38000 In Customer Service
- 20/06/2012 Fully Managed It Services
- 01/05/2012 Building The Team Further
- 16/02/2012 Building The Team
- 04/01/2012 IT Hotdesk Year Ends Results
- 28/10/2011 IT Hotdesk Accelerates Growth Plans After Contract Wins
- 12/09/2011 IT Hotdesk Invests In New Purpose Built Premises
- 18/08/2011 E Mail Continuity And Archiving
- 20/06/2011 Is Cloud Computing Ready To Take Off For Business
- 11/04/2011 Lenovo Partnership
- 16/03/2011 Four New Positions Created At Ithotdesk
- 18/10/2010 New Aberdeen Premises For IT Hotdesk
- 27/08/2010 IT Hotdesk Announces New Business Worth Almost 100k
- 21/06/2010 Small Businesses To Benefit From Internet Based Telephone Technology
- 10/05/2010 How To Find The Perfect Technology Partner
- 28/04/2010 Voip For All
- 22/03/2010 New Windows 7 Doing The Business
- 15/03/2010 IT Hotdesk Announces New Business Worth 100k