Four new positions created at IT Hotdesk
16th March 2011
IT Hotdesk has strengthened both its sales and marketing and technical teams with the creation of four new posts. Bryan Philip has joined the Aberdeen based firm as an IT Support Engineer while Josh Capaldi is filling the role of Account Manager. A further two positions for technical support engineers will be created during the first half of 2011. The new posts have been created in response to growing demand for IT Hotdesk's services.
"Since its inception in 2009 IT Hotdesk has gone from strength to strength. We have recently won contracts worth in excess of £130,000 and are working with companies both locally in Aberdeen and across the United Kingdom," comments Gordon Christie, Director of IT Hotdesk. "Adding Bryan and Josh to our team will help to ensure we achieve our goals for this year. Our growth strategy is in place and the creation of their positions represents the first stage of our expansion plans for 2011."
He adds, "Two further posts will be created during the next quarter. We will be recruiting two technical support engineers to join our growing team and ensure we continue provide a consistently high level of service to our existing customers as our client base increases in size."
Bryan, who will support clients IT needs onsite and remotely as part of his new role, joins the business from UniversalPegasus International Ltd. Having recently graduated from Robert Gordon University, Josh will play a key role in growing the business and take responsibility for all aspects of sales and marketing.
Bryan comments, "Providing the highest level of technical support is vital when working in IT. For the majority of companies their IT services are vital to their day to day operations. Joining IT Hotdesk at this exciting stage of its development offers me the opportunity to contribute both to IT Hotdesk and its clients' success."
Recent contract wins have resulted in IT Hotdesk working with nationally recognised companies, including delivery specialists Pegasus Express and one of the largest quantity surveying, project management and CDM co-ordination practices in the UK, McLeod & Aitken.
IT Hotdesk partners with the most respected brand names in the IT industry, such as Microsoft, Cisco Systems, Trend Micro and Citrix, to bring together high quality, complementary IT products and services.
Based at Carden Church, 6 Carden Place, Aberdeen, IT Hotdesk provide IT management and support to companies based in the UK and Internationally. More information can be found at www.ithotdesk.com, by emailing email@example.com or calling 01224 511614.
Latest News Articles
- 09/05/2013 IT Hotdesk Expands To Meet Demand
- 03/12/2012 Websense You Need To Know
- 09/11/2012 IT Hotdesk First Iso 9001 Compliant
- 16/10/2012 IT Hotdesk Invest 38000 In Customer Service
- 20/06/2012 Fully Managed It Services
- 01/05/2012 Building The Team Further
- 16/02/2012 Building The Team
- 04/01/2012 IT Hotdesk Year Ends Results
- 28/10/2011 IT Hotdesk Accelerates Growth Plans After Contract Wins
- 12/09/2011 IT Hotdesk Invests In New Purpose Built Premises
- 18/08/2011 E Mail Continuity And Archiving
- 20/06/2011 Is Cloud Computing Ready To Take Off For Business
- 11/04/2011 Lenovo Partnership
- 16/03/2011 Four New Positions Created At Ithotdesk
- 18/10/2010 New Aberdeen Premises For IT Hotdesk
- 27/08/2010 IT Hotdesk Announces New Business Worth Almost 100k
- 21/06/2010 Small Businesses To Benefit From Internet Based Telephone Technology
- 10/05/2010 How To Find The Perfect Technology Partner
- 28/04/2010 Voip For All
- 22/03/2010 New Windows 7 Doing The Business
- 15/03/2010 IT Hotdesk Announces New Business Worth 100k