Building the Team
16th February 2012
IT Hotdesk has strengthened its technical team with the creation of a new post. Craig Stephen has joined the Aberdeen based firm as an IT Support Engineer. The post has been created after a recent £100,000 contract win with an international energy services company. The recent win will see IT Hotdesk manage around 50 servers internationally and provide desktop support for the company.
Craig, who will support our clients IT requirements both locally and internationally joins the business to play a key role in delivering our various services and solutions to both existing and new customers.
"With this contract win it was important for me to ensure we had the additional technical resource available to our new client and also existing customers. Craig's impressive list of credentials and experience made our decision easier, the team are looking forward to working together and building on our reputation of providing superior support and management of IT systems." comments Managing Director Gordon Christie.
IT Hotdesk partners with the most respected brand names in the IT industry, such as Microsoft, Cisco Systems, Trend Micro and Citrix, to bring together high quality, complementary IT products and services.
Based at 23 Abercrombie Court, Arnhall Business Park, Westhill, Aberdeen, IT Hotdesk provide IT management and support to companies based in the UK and Internationally.
Latest News Articles
- 09/05/2013 IT Hotdesk Expands To Meet Demand
- 03/12/2012 Websense You Need To Know
- 09/11/2012 IT Hotdesk First Iso 9001 Compliant
- 16/10/2012 IT Hotdesk Invest 38000 In Customer Service
- 20/06/2012 Fully Managed It Services
- 01/05/2012 Building The Team Further
- 16/02/2012 Building The Team
- 04/01/2012 IT Hotdesk Year Ends Results
- 28/10/2011 IT Hotdesk Accelerates Growth Plans After Contract Wins
- 12/09/2011 IT Hotdesk Invests In New Purpose Built Premises
- 18/08/2011 E Mail Continuity And Archiving
- 20/06/2011 Is Cloud Computing Ready To Take Off For Business
- 11/04/2011 Lenovo Partnership
- 16/03/2011 Four New Positions Created At Ithotdesk
- 18/10/2010 New Aberdeen Premises For IT Hotdesk
- 27/08/2010 IT Hotdesk Announces New Business Worth Almost 100k
- 21/06/2010 Small Businesses To Benefit From Internet Based Telephone Technology
- 10/05/2010 How To Find The Perfect Technology Partner
- 28/04/2010 Voip For All
- 22/03/2010 New Windows 7 Doing The Business
- 15/03/2010 IT Hotdesk Announces New Business Worth 100k