IT Company Expands to Meet Demand
9th May 2013
Aberdeen based IT specialists IT Hotdesk have recruited 3 new employees recently and promoted within to meet demand for new & existing customers. Richard Murray joins IT Hotdesk as a support engineer, increasing the availability of resource to support our clients nationally and internationally. Fiona McIver, Business Development Associate has also been hired to develop and account manage IT Hotdesk's increasing client portfolio. In June they have a junior support engineer starting out his career with the company. IT Hotdesk also announced a promotion of Bruce Cooper to Service Desk Co-ordinator, to manage the day to day running of the service desk and ensure the client's expectations are exceeded.
Gordon Christie, director said "So far 2013 has seen us grow IT Hotdesk considerably taking on the 3 new employees in the first 2 quarters. We are continuing to execute our growth strategy and look forward to further development in the coming periods."
Richard joins the IT Hotdesk team from a government based support role, bringing with him over 20 years experience within the IT support industry with impressive technical knowledge. Fiona joins from a hospitality background having previously managed an extensive client base for a national hotel chain.
"Understanding and delivering our client's expectations is the key to IT Hotdesk's success. The service desk is the front line to this. I look forward to working with the 2 new team members and build on our reputation of providing superior proactive support and management of IT." commented Bruce when asked on his promotion.
Based in Westhill, 23 Abercrombie Court, Arnhall Business Park, IT Hotdesk provide IT management and support to companies based in the UK and Internationally. More information can be found at www.ithotdesk.com, by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 01224 511617.
Latest News Articles
- 09/05/2013 IT Hotdesk Expands To Meet Demand
- 03/12/2012 Websense You Need To Know
- 09/11/2012 IT Hotdesk First Iso 9001 Compliant
- 16/10/2012 IT Hotdesk Invest 38000 In Customer Service
- 20/06/2012 Fully Managed It Services
- 01/05/2012 Building The Team Further
- 16/02/2012 Building The Team
- 04/01/2012 IT Hotdesk Year Ends Results
- 28/10/2011 IT Hotdesk Accelerates Growth Plans After Contract Wins
- 12/09/2011 IT Hotdesk Invests In New Purpose Built Premises
- 18/08/2011 E Mail Continuity And Archiving
- 20/06/2011 Is Cloud Computing Ready To Take Off For Business
- 11/04/2011 Lenovo Partnership
- 16/03/2011 Four New Positions Created At Ithotdesk
- 18/10/2010 New Aberdeen Premises For IT Hotdesk
- 27/08/2010 IT Hotdesk Announces New Business Worth Almost 100k
- 21/06/2010 Small Businesses To Benefit From Internet Based Telephone Technology
- 10/05/2010 How To Find The Perfect Technology Partner
- 28/04/2010 Voip For All
- 22/03/2010 New Windows 7 Doing The Business
- 15/03/2010 IT Hotdesk Announces New Business Worth 100k