IT Hotdesk Launches with £250,000 of Contracts
5 October 2009
IT Hotdesk, a new IT and communication solutions company based in Aberdeen launches today. The company has already won five contracts with a value of £250,000. These include projects for G.O.T Ltd Aberdeen, newly opened G.O.T Angola and Forbes Lawson Wealth Management Ltd. IT Hotdesk will provide information technology and communication solutions to businesses in the UK and overseas.
Established by director Gordon Christie, the company aims to reach a target turnover of £500k in year one and to create an additional two positions within 12 months. Gordon has more than 15 years' experience in IT and communications, including 12 years as IT manager (Eastern Hemisphere) for Noble Drilling, one of the world's largest offshore drilling contractors.
Gordon Christie comments, "To secure five contracts at this stage of the business is encouraging and highlights that the market for IT solutions remains buoyant despite the tough economic climate. Companies require robust systems, IT management and support and IT Hotdesk can play a key role in enabling companies to reduce costs and streamline their systems.
"IT Hotdesk's philosophy is to provide small businesses with the scope and level of service normally associated with large organisations. We achieve this by working closely with our clients and adopting a proactive management strategy built around a proven IT framework. Part of the framework involves electronic monitoring and alerting of IT assets on an ongoing basis to ensure potential problems are identified before they have a major impact on business, which in the long-term saves both time and money.
"Due to a proactive and competitive approach, IT Hotdesk has serious interest from an additional six companies, one of which could result in a contract win of over £100,000".
IT Hotdesk offers services such as IT audits, data recovery and protection, desktop support, hosted applications, mobility solutions and network and server design and implementation. It partners with the most respected brand names in the IT industry, such as Microsoft, Cisco Systems, Trend Micro and Citrix, to bring together these high quality, complementary IT products and services.
Based at 7 Queen's Gardens, Aberdeen, IT Hotdesk provide IT management and support to companies based in the UK and Internationally.
For further information contact:
t: +44 (0)1224 511611
Latest News Articles
- 09/05/2013 IT Hotdesk Expands To Meet Demand
- 03/12/2012 Websense You Need To Know
- 09/11/2012 IT Hotdesk First Iso 9001 Compliant
- 16/10/2012 IT Hotdesk Invest 38000 In Customer Service
- 20/06/2012 Fully Managed It Services
- 01/05/2012 Building The Team Further
- 16/02/2012 Building The Team
- 04/01/2012 IT Hotdesk Year Ends Results
- 28/10/2011 IT Hotdesk Accelerates Growth Plans After Contract Wins
- 12/09/2011 IT Hotdesk Invests In New Purpose Built Premises
- 18/08/2011 E Mail Continuity And Archiving
- 20/06/2011 Is Cloud Computing Ready To Take Off For Business
- 11/04/2011 Lenovo Partnership
- 16/03/2011 Four New Positions Created At Ithotdesk
- 18/10/2010 New Aberdeen Premises For IT Hotdesk
- 27/08/2010 IT Hotdesk Announces New Business Worth Almost 100k
- 21/06/2010 Small Businesses To Benefit From Internet Based Telephone Technology
- 10/05/2010 How To Find The Perfect Technology Partner
- 28/04/2010 Voip For All
- 22/03/2010 New Windows 7 Doing The Business
- 15/03/2010 IT Hotdesk Announces New Business Worth 100k
- 11/12/2009 Dont Let The Bugs Bite This Christmas
- 25/11/2009 The Top 3 To Watch In 2010
- 16/10/2009 Microsoft Partner Membership And Others
- 05/10/2009 IT Hotdesk Launches With 250 000 Of Contracts